September 30, 2009 7 Comments
(don’t ask where the title came from, I really have no idea)
I’m going to be out of town for work for the rest of this week, and the weekend, so I won’t be making any posts. Instead, feel free to visit any of these amazing writers and their particular posts:
- Rivs tells you what it means to be l33t
- Syp spells out the reality of the “Barrens Chat Syndrome”
- Syncaine finally places his bet on the table with Tobold. I’m betting with Syn, just F.Y.I.
- Youngblood talks about the more mature Mickey we’re seeing with hints of the new Kingdom Hearts game.
- Keen starts his adventure in Aion. Will it last?
- Suzina at Kill Ten Rats digs into the EULA of SW:TOR and shows that micro-transactions might be a part of it’s pricing model.
- Pitrelli is itching to play a worgen. I say, screw the wait, soon werewolves will be in Champions!
- Slurms (everyones favorite party-slug) relates a guildies PvP story in Aion. It actually sounded fun. I’m still not playing it.
- Frank, the ever-positive-one, talks about Bioware opening beta sign-ups for TOR, and advices realistic expectations when/if you go in. (p.s. more hawt asian girl videos plz!)
- Ysharros figures out which level of hell she belongs in. Where do you get put? (I mostly fall in V, I rage at my bubbles).
- Werit talks with Carrie Gouskos of WAR. All these bloggers, being all industrious and asking for interviews and stuff. I should get off my ass.
- Bootae talks about WARs 1.3.2 patch (holy shit, I completely missed it! I fail at life).
- Grimnir covers the recent WAR crafting dev’s blog post.
- Sweet, sweet Dwarf art at Portraits of WAR.
All right, peace out boys and girls. I’ll be popping ceiling tiles and sweating way more than I want to.