WoH: What I want to know
August 16, 2011 3 Comments
Just a list of questions I’d love to get some answers to.
- What is the projected length of each match?
- What is the projected length of combat interactions?
- I.E. in LoL, a fight between two people can last seconds to a minute or so with feints, baits, etc.. Group fights can also be similarly diverse.
- With multiple maps, will the objective of each be the same?
- If no, what are the different game-types?
- How many maps are there planned to be?
- Will there be leveling within a match?
- If so, what will leveling provide?
- Will all five powers (skills, abilities, w/e) be available from the start?
- Will there be any “neutral” mobs, or “creeps” similar to other MOBAs?
- Any plans to include a match-only item shop as seen in other MOBAs?
- It was stated there are 40 levels to each account, what comes along with this advancement?
- With six possible team members, are you planning on adhering to typical MMO archetypes?
- Are you planning on sticking with WAR’s archetypes?
- WoH appears to be using the same engine as WAR, can we expect similar control schema?