How to do a review, blogger style
September 4, 2009 4 Comments
There are a couple steps to follow when doing a reivew for a blog.
- Make sure that you only have experience with older, previous versions.
- Give either glowing praise, or seething condimanation, nothing in-between shall be accepted.
- Don’t be specific about your reasoning.
- When you make a factual error, and you get called on it, explain that it’s “not what you meant”.
- When presented with counter-points and specifics, explain your opinions as “feelings”.
- Blogs are opinions, so you don’t really need to be precise and analytical anyway.
- Dismiss disenting opinions as “not understanding what you mean”.
- Opposers obviously have less experience than you, so ignore them.
This is one way in how you become sort of a big deal.
Edit: It should be noted, that I am NOT talking about Syncaine here. I merely linked to him because it’s a similar post.